We all have those moments that blatantly remind us of how utterly parenthood has taken over our once organized and well groomed life. I had one such moment last week (number 1!) and decided to make a little list for some light relief! Feel free to add some gems of your own...
1. You go to a trendy cafe for some rare alone time with your partner and on the drive home realize that you put your shirt on inside out.
2. You SMS pictures of your babies poo to your partner to update them on the status quo.
3. You absent mindedly eat food from the bottom of your child's sock.
4. You use baby talk words in adult conversation.
5. Cleaning the house becomes 'alone time'.
6. You stop looking in the mirror before you leave the house.
7. You find stickers EVERYWHERE!
8. Touching poo becomes mundane.
9. Talking about poo becomes dinner conversation.
10. You find a piece of food in your coffee but you drink it anyway.
11. You can't remember the last time you got to finish a meal.
12. You feel overjoyed to find an item of clothing in your wardrobe that doesn't have food/spew/play dough on it.
13. You no longer care/know anything about popular culture.
14. You can't leave the house without at least 15kg of STUFF.
15. Feeling exhausted is no longer something worth commenting on.